Monday, February 25, 2008

A favorite...

One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake...
and this week I had all three of these!
(I did share a little)
No ~ I am not proud of it...
but they were delicious!
* Please do not comment on how many miles I will have to do
on the treadmill to work off the calories I consumed -
I already weighed in for the week and realize my demise!

7 comments:

zeeny said...

Yumo! I don't know which one I would pick!

Anonymous said...

lucky you!!!!

Meri said...

Hmmmm...you may be inspiring me...

Bonster said...

If I could have had all 3 of those cheesecakes I would have too! I'm a sucker for cheesecake!

zippy said...

Ooo, all three look yummy! Were they from The Cheesecake Factory?

The Merrell Family said...

Mmmmm, Godiva Chocolate Cheescake!!!!

Guinevere said...

OOH....Cheesecake Factory, Boston couldn't go there without a taste or two or three! YUM!! You go girl.