Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend Company ~

Here are a few highlights from our weekend with my niece ~ Crepes has always been a family favorite -
My sisters and I enjoyed them when we were young
and now all of our kids devour them... just like we did!

The girls painted, created cards, and put together Valentine necklaces. It was fun to watch as they played... I don't get to see them together much!

The two kids getting baptized this year celebrated a belated birthday together. They were born on the same day back in 2000. The kids helped bake the cake and each one had their own sprinkle color when it came time to decorate.

3 comments:

zeeny said...

Sounds like fun! I always love having company...especially family!

Carrie Tidwell said...

How fun! I love to see pics like that! I think we all should invest in an additional crepe maker! I can't keep up with just one! Does Colorado sound good any time soon? I think our family might be out soon IF I survive the next 4 weeks!

Bonster said...

I just love it when family comes for a visit! Looks like you all had fun!