Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Very Happy Birthday!

What a great day for a birthday!
I spent the afternoon at a salon with a friend ~
tasted yummy chocolate croissants,
enjoyed Mexican food with my husband
and shared an Elmo cake with the little man!
(if you didn't know - we share our birthday)
It's hard to believe that he's two already!
Thanks to all for your phone calls, emails, gifts & cards~
I've got the best friends and family ever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute... totally cute hair, and cake!

Carrie Tidwell said...

I noticed the same...way cute hair. I LOVE IT! Was it from the salon today?

Natalie said...

Thanks! I had my hair cut, colored, and my eyebrows done! I had blonde highlights put back in (although in the picture you can't really tell), but they are quite blond... and I feel like there is a lot of them, but I was happy to go back to highlighted hair - you could see my new little grey hairs way too much with the darker brown all around.

Guinevere said...

Love your hair...Happy Birthday cute lady. I count you as one of my finest friends. By the way, Elmo cakes rock!

annaniccole said...

You look beautiful Nat...looks like you both had a good day. Many more to come. Love you

Bonster said...

Happy B-day you two! N you look great, and he is getting sooo big!

zeeny said...

Love the hair! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday more!

chellae said...

Ditto on the hair cut! It's very flattering. My how our boys grow. Do you ever look at your son and just think, wow has two years really gone by? Here's to having two-year-olds!