:( thats so very depressing. I just want a White Christmas.. and then it can melt by New Years. However I do love watching it fall. Until I relize I have to shovel it off my drive way. I'm praying for a warm winter.
Wow! we get a itty bitty bit of snow here in WA and it's just here for a short while and so we Love it! I just get tired of the clouds here, not the snow like in NY!
Sorry it took me so long to comment! I didn't see snow but don't doubt it was there! The forcast calls for rain/snow on Thursday...lets hope it changes!
6 comments:
:( thats so very depressing. I just want a White Christmas.. and then it can melt by New Years. However I do love watching it fall. Until I relize I have to shovel it off my drive way. I'm praying for a warm winter.
Wow! we get a itty bitty bit of snow here in WA and it's just here for a short while and so we Love it! I just get tired of the clouds here, not the snow like in NY!
It is warm here, but watching the news has let me know that we are in for a change
That is so crazy...it looked like you had such nice weather for the fall and too have such awful stuff so early....
Pull out the snow gear...sledding here you come!! Cold weather is just around the corner here.
Sorry it took me so long to comment! I didn't see snow but don't doubt it was there! The forcast calls for rain/snow on Thursday...lets hope it changes!
Post a Comment