Monday, November 19, 2007

No more Dust!

This is a picture of the corner of my treadmill, which has been doing nothing but accumulate dust lately... It's been weeks, probably even months since I used it! But I managed to convince myself to do it today ~ and I actually enjoyed it! I downloaded some of my favorite songs onto my Ipod, organized of course by tempo so I could walk a song, run a song, walk, run, walk, run... 10 songs in total, which was close to 40 minutes! My little monkey was even cooperative, although he probably thought I was a bit nuts - especially when I would belt out part of a song.

8 comments:

Bonster said...

That's so cool, way to go! I got in a workout today, and one more tomorrow before the feasting starts, I pushed the ladies hard this morning, and will tomorrow night, they may hate me!

Anonymous said...

What's the picture of? I can't tell!

Natalie said...

It is a picture of the corner of my treadmill, if you look closely at the upper right corner you can see a smear that is no longer dusty... I wiped it with my sweaty palm after I exercised!

zeeny said...

The first step is always the hardest...everythings down hill from here! Good job!

Guinevere said...

Way to go! I hate getting started but it sure feels GREAT when the workout is done! BRAVO cute lady.

EstesSBTAK said...

Good job! Ok, so I will wipe the dust off mine too! :-)

I stinketh not!! said...

That's great. Working out make's you feel so good, after a while :) Keep up the great work. Oh BTW your hair looked great on Sunday.

chellae said...

Go you! I told someone the other day that running is my sanity. I'm suprised by how much less crazy emotional I am when I work out even a little. Have you ever tried jumping rope?