church participating in a service project,
we were helping make pine cone ornaments
for a Christmas tree our Relief Society is
decorating to be auctioned off to charity!
~ the pine cones turned out so cute,
I think I'll make a few of my own!
One of our first dates back in 1996 was to
Festival of Trees!
It's hard to believe we are in our 2nd decade.
(don't we look young... )


5 comments:
So fun! I loved the dating phase and the kissing phase! It's weird how fast time goes by!
WOW~ That sure is an old picture!! I love Samsons Harry Potter glasses! He he!
The 90's were awesome! Love the hair (Samson)!
Thanks for the fun picture - you guys are too cute!
What a hair cut! My how you can map out the significant events of life by the hairstyle of the day.
Post a Comment