Thursday, November 4, 2010

Report Cards & School Pictures...

He is off to a great start in Kindergarten! He is a pleasure to have in my class this year - he is so well-behaved and friendly! I enjoy his sweet disposition and his great attitude toward school! He is a young student, yet he is gaining self-confidence in the whole group setting and he is a great participant. He is a very careful worker and he listens actively to directions. It is a delight to watch his young skills quickly grow!

She has had a great start to her year in 2nd grade. Although she can be very reserved and quiet throughout the day, it is wonderful to see her silly side come out. I am happy to see her hand going up more and more as she gains the confidence needed to speak out during discussions. I know it's going to be a great year, and I look forward to being a part of the many wonderful things she is going to do!

He is off to a great start in Fifth grade! He is an incredibly respectful and responsible student and he is a pleasure to teach. He always takes pride in his work and truly enjoys learning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those really your kids??? They all look so grown up; can't believe it! What a good lookin' bunch!

Sharon said...

Great pictures, Natalie!!! See, I told you I read your blog :-).

annaniccoloe\ said...

How dang cute are the pics. the photographer does a great job. Sounds like the kids are doing great in school as well. Way to go!!!

Jen said...

Great teacher comments kids! Way to go! LOVE your shirt Kailey, you look gorgeous! Boys you look very handsome and mature. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Jen

smlaw said...

Those are cute collages. I was looking at pictures from Hallie's first birthday and Jackson was in it and he was so little! Now they are so grown up!