Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kindergarten Field Trip

All of my kids have been on this same field trip, but this is the first time that I have been able to be a chaperone. We went to a local pumpking patch ~ The kids rode on a hayride, the miniature train, and climbed the big hay mountain (which was about half the size it has been in the past).

The have a butterfly room, which is amazing! There are hundreds of butterflies everywhere! We had to be careful not to step on them, because some of them were just hovering over the ground.

This kid will be taller than his older sister in no time at all!

He loves his Kindergarten teacher, his little buddies that ride the bus with him and he has so much fun with his class. I was so nervous to send him to school this year - he is still only four, he made the "deadline" to enter by just two days. I couldn't be happier with the outcome so far!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love fall! Love pumpkin patches! Looks like fun.

Jen said...

That looks like SO much fun! I bet he will always remember you coming on that trip. Wish we lived closer to share all your fun fall trips with you guys. Love you! Jen