She has a great attitude towards school and is anxious to do her best. She is working hard in Reading Block and has taken many Accelerated Reader tests already. She has also been writing more in her journal and always pays close attention to detail. In math, she can add sums to 12 and knows her double facts. She enjoys participating in class and is a great helper.
He has made a positive transition to fourth grade. I truly appreciate his hard work and dedication to excellence. He is a joy to work with.



8 comments:
You kids are growing up and becoming great little people! You must be so proud.
WOW! Kailey looks so grown up and not-so-little anymore! Carson is handsome.
When do I get copies?
How fun....what great little students. I love the do you remember last year link! Love those guys!
What good kids and I love the pictures...our pictures are nothing like that...so fun!
Wow, those are amazing school pictures. I always get the cheapest package because we ALWAYS seem to get terrible pictures.
Awe how cute!!! I love how their pictures turned out!! Hey I was just wondering... you are in charge of the food blog right? I found this super cute background that would be PERFECT!!!!
Way to go kiddos!! You guys are so cute and smart. We miss you. Keep up the good work!!
They are so grown up! Could we arrange T to marry K when they are about 25 or so? Your kiddos are so beautiful!
Post a Comment