Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to us!

We started the day off with one of my favorite breakfasts... Cinnamon French Toast and Orange Julius ~ courtesy of our amazing 9 year old chef! We got ready and headed to the movies where we saw Planet 51!
After the movie we ate lunch at McDonalds - not my favorite place, but since I share my birthday with the (not so) little anymore man, there are a few sacrifices I have to make. Thanks, Tidwell Family for the McD's gift card!

We ate a delicious store bought Mickey Mouse cake... which he picked out all by himself! I refuse to make my own birthday cake ~ selfish, I know!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this birthday special for both of us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people! Hope you had a special and relaxing day. Love ya!

zeeny said...

Glad you had a fun day! We might have to go out to lunch this week...or breakfast!

Cam E. O. said...

as if sharing it with one person isn't enough. did you know that yesterday was my birthday too?! crazy, i know. hope yours was fabulous!

Lucy said...

So cute, Natalie. I absolutely agree that you should never have to make your own cake!!

Happy birthday to the two of you:

smlaw said...

So fun. I am glad you had a great day!

Guinevere said...

Happy happy b-day late...I'm slacking on the blogging these days! Tis the season!