Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Library

My kids have always loved going to the Library!
I've taken them all since they were able to sit and listen ~
Yesterday was our first trip back to the library in a few weeks.
He loves to play with his cute friends that meet us there...
and he loves to play with all the toys, books and puzzles too!

7 comments:

Guinevere said...

That's such a great library!! I remember a few memorable visits with everyone and then lunch after. Do they have baby chicks this year?

zeeny said...

We love the library too...having you guys there makes it all a bit more fun!

Anonymous said...

He sure is looking cute! I feel like I haven't seen the kids forever!!!

Bonster said...

I totally miss that library! The one here is a pretty rink-a-dink place. But they do have a childrens story time that I take L to every Wed. He calls it his library school. So glad that you are all feeling better and can go out and have some fun days!

EstesSBTAK said...

We just all started getting into the library when I decided to home school. (I had only been a couple of times my whole life!) We have sooo enjoyed it. We love bringing home 30 books and just reading for 2 hours!

Carrie Tidwell said...

He is a stinking cutie! I need to come and visit soon! How is everything. Its nice to see an updated post....compared to a deleted site.........

zippy said...

I so-o totally miss that library--my boys and I spent many a good afternoon there! Ours is small, dark, dingy--I felt totally claustraphobic the few times I've taken the boys. J-rod and I have decided I'm a bit of a "library snob"--my favorite libraries have been the BIG, bright, roomy ones: SMPL growing up in Cali, Provo--the old Academy renovated, and the one in Saratoga. Guess I've been spoiled and now just have to patiently wait a couple more years for the new one to be built here. Summer is just around the corner so I'm going to have to 'cow-girl up' and support our little local library...like it or not! : )