Saturday, April 19, 2008

Locks of Love...

Today we donated twelve inches of hair to Locks of Love
B E F O R E
D U R I N G
A F T E R
She was so cute sitting in the big chair, smiling the whole time.
When we were finished, I was a little surprised by how short it was ~
To be honest, I missed her long locks already...
But she absolutely loves it - and loved the attention she got while cutting it!
It was a super hot day today and I am sure her short hair felt nice outside.
After the haircut I took the kids to Friendly's where they enjoyed a new treat on the menu ~ build your own Ice Cream Sundae!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love it! Looks good Kailey!

Bonster said...

That is so wonderful of her! She is one cutie pie!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute haircut! I just love it Kailey! Dad!

I stinketh not!! said...

OMG how darling is she! Short hair is really in, in our ward. The boys look great too.

Guinevere said...

Way to go Kailey! Your hair looks beautiful. And some lucky girl will be so blessed because of your wonderful gift. Love Friendly's...they have the greatest kids desserts! Your mom knows where to get great treats!!

zippy said...

LOVE it! The new do is fun and sassy. I'm a big fan of donating to Locks of Love--way to go Kailey!!

Christine said...

What a fantastic girl you have! I love her new look - though it does make her look more grown up!

zeeny said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it in person!

Kadi, John and girls said...

Great Haircut and fun for the Summer! I'll be following in Kailey's footsteps in a couple weeks! Be looking for a "short hair" entry from the Skroski Times soon.