WOW, Lucky Duck! Hopefully we won't get another snow storm. I really am getting excited about warmer weather. I think I've started typing faster just so the movement will warm up my fingers.
You are so lucky. I can't believe my bulbs are so far behind!
Happy Spring!
I am jealous. We still have too much snow on the ground to see if anything is trying to come up. I can't believe it will be Easter on Sunday.
Yeah for spring! It's been a long & cold winter for ya'll this year. Happy spring!
this picture made my day! Thanks for sharing your spring sitings.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW, Lucky Duck! Hopefully we won't get another snow storm. I really am getting excited about warmer weather. I think I've started typing faster just so the movement will warm up my fingers.
You are so lucky. I can't believe my bulbs are so far behind!
Happy Spring!
I am jealous. We still have too much snow on the ground to see if anything is trying to come up. I can't believe it will be Easter on Sunday.
Yeah for spring! It's been a long & cold winter for ya'll this year. Happy spring!
this picture made my day! Thanks for sharing your spring sitings.
Post a Comment