Wednesday, April 16, 2008

F I S H Y

We spent the day at the State Park waiting our turn to help restock the Creek with over 1,000 trout. We've done this every year that we've lived here and it seems I always end up dumping at least one of the fish into the creek myself. Even the little guy did a great job carrying around his bucket.

I think our little guy was the only one really interested in looking at his fish in the bucket. One of the fish was quite a splasher...

7 comments:

Kadi, John and girls said...

What a fun Activity! Don't you just love Spring?!!! Glad you are all feeling better!

Bonster said...

That looks like so much fun! And it looks like your getting some nice weather, sweet! Do you do the fish activity through school or something?

Christine said...

That's a great tradition! I'll bet that 20 years from now your kids will be saying "remember how we used to..." How fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute fam! I miss them so much!

I stinketh not!! said...

That's really cool. I didn't know you could do that. Looks like you guys are having a great spring break.

Anonymous said...

You do great things with your children. You are a wonderful mom. I am so proud of you and your cute family.

Guinevere said...

What a fun family tradition! And yeah for the good weather too.