That's as bad as me giving Whitney a bloody nose earlier today when I kissed her so hard on it. She wasn't giving me good kisses, so I kissed her nose and gave her a bloody one!
I saw that on Sunday, I was wondering what happened. Seems everyone is getting sick or hurt around here. Congrats on the Baptism. Must be an exciting time in your house.
8 comments:
OUCH!! Dad must have a great backhand huh? You still look cute even with the shiner!!
Oh No!!!! Poor little lady!
That's as bad as me giving Whitney a bloody nose earlier today when I kissed her so hard on it. She wasn't giving me good kisses, so I kissed her nose and gave her a bloody one!
OUCH!! Sorry she had to learn at such a cost! On the bright side, she's still a beauty! I love her with long hair!!
I saw that on Sunday, I was wondering what happened. Seems everyone is getting sick or hurt around here. Congrats on the Baptism. Must be an exciting time in your house.
What a cutie! That Wii I tell ya...
Holy cow...and still a cutie! Sorry I've been MIA from the blogging scene. How's she feeling now?
Just seeing if this works
Post a Comment