This is my new cute little camera! It was a surprise present for Christmas - in the last decade we've been married, I've never been surprised...
I guess I had been complaining about our old camera for so long that he
finally got tired of my complaints. I was told to take good care of the camera and NEVER to leave it in a place where any children could get to it!
~
These were the picture taken today with our camera -
... and this was our photographer!
Although you can't really see it, my deodorant is under his shirt. It was cute the way he was trying so hard to get it in the right place... he is always getting into things he shouldn't and I've been told that I really ought to start documenting all of the funny - and not so funny - things he does. I took the picture, a little disappointed that it didn't capture the essence of the deodorant application and put the camera down on what I thought was a safe place - Dad's bureau. I should have known that this little guy could scale the bureau and find the camera... little did I know he could also find the right button and start taking pictures! Cute little bugger...

6 comments:
I can't believe how smart he is...and talented. Must be talented to scale the dresser and take pictures!! Good thing he's cute! I am sure he keeps the fun going in your house!
I bet there are a lot of things he gets away with because he's just so darn cute!! Like I said before, a budding artist!! : )
How funny! I love to see all this action he is giving you! Jessica gave me a cute book one year made out of filing cards for those moments to document! I love it, I do think you should write it down when it happens, or you don't remember it as well (even if it is later that night)!
It is truly amazing what your little one can find to do! He is so creative and can do anything he puts his mind to- hopefully that will result in great things in the future!!
Ohhh, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! This had me laughing out loud, totally made my day!!!!
How funny! It always surprises me what kids pick up on without explanation - like where deodorant goes (more or less). Smart kid!
Post a Comment