Sunday, January 13, 2008

My monkey's mess!

This is what I came downstairs to the other morning.
Our little guy is determined to make messes ~

7 comments:

zeeny said...

YUCK!! What a mess...at least he keeps you busy!!

Bonster said...

That just makes me laugh! Just brings me back to the toddler days of L-Carpet was his target: Halloween paint, applepie, yogurt, glitterglue paint, my makeup, and markers. He has flooded a bathroom twice, dropped tons of eggs in the fridge and the kitchen, throwing everything out of my cupboards, always ruining the toothpaste, mud, dirt, and rocks from outside, and J has almost banned him from eating in the cars! Mess makers...you gotta love them!

I stinketh not!! said...

That is a beautiful, creative masterpiece Mom. He is sooo funny. Way to go on your talk today. You did really well.

zippy said...

At least it was a mess you could clean up, and not say, black marker on the walls or pink highlighter all over himself (masterpieces a la Lil' J--our little monkey!!) : ) Your little monkey sure did use an array of bright beautiful colors! I'd say you have a budding artist on your hands--only apparently the whole world is his canvas and anything is fair game!

Carrie Tidwell said...

I agree...I love it. I think my little guy might be on the same path! I have seen worse, mom probably too (have you ever seen a vasalined cat?)

Love you!

Natalie said...

He does indeed keep me busy...

Zippy, if you could see my walls you would see plenty of marker messes - most of them from my beloved assortment of colorful Sharpee's, what was I thinking?

Carrie - I am sure whomever covered a cat in vaseline surely should never own any pets!!!

Guinevere said...

Sometimes I call those messes art...it somehow makes me feel better. He's just being creative...right!!