Our family rang in the New Year at home with friends.
Even the two year olds were up until the ball dropped at midnight!

It is always fun to have people over to celebrate the holidays ~
I've got to start thinking about a few New Year resolutions!
What are some of your New Year resolutions that have been successful?
7 comments:
I have actually never set resolutions! Crazy, but I always think I set myself up for failure when I say I'm going to start something because it is a new year. However...I might try setting a goal this year to get up early and exercise before the girls are up a couple times a week...we'll see!
I'm a terrible resolution maker. But I'm going to give up Diet Coke as soon as my stash is gone in the basement. That should be a FUN week....Did you make fondu for NYE? Sounds like another successful party at the Tufts! You guys are great party throwers!! Happy New Year
A girl in our ward in South Carolina gave a talk about resolutions. She used a talk by Joe J. Christensen (Dec. 1994). Ever since then I've really tried hard to make goals in the four areas Elder Christensen talked about. Check out the talk. It's a good one. This year I'm going to read the entire standard works (thanks to readthescriptures.com). Past goals met: keep going to weight watchers and reach goal weight (14 months and three weeks). I type up my goals and every few months I pull them out to see how I'm doing. If I'm not doing well I try to figure out what I should have done differently and adjust accordingly. Sometimes I find that even my best intentions loose importance with time and I abandon the goal. Tell us what you decide to do for some of your goals if we can help you meet them!
okay...I look a bit freaky in the picture...but whos looking anyway?!
I think it's the red eyes - perhaps I should have used the red eye eliminator before I posted the picture... at least you knew a picture was being taken!
I see lots of faces that I miss in that picture. Looks like you were having lots of fun. Here's to a great new year ahead!!
Looks like fun times.
Post a Comment