Play doh has not been allowed in our home for the past few years, until we discovered how much the little guy loves it! He will stay occupied for minutes ~ for those of you who know our little guy, being occupied for a few minutes without getting into trouble is good!
let's try it out and see if mom and dad are smarter than a 5th grader!
Two brown eyed, brown haired little ladies...
"Alexis" has been blessed with a roller blading adventure each day.

6 comments:
So fun. Let me know how that game is... sounds like fun. I was online the other day, playing a game of name all the states (within a time period) and I failed it three times. And then in BIG FLASHING LETTERS IT SAYS... " YOU JUST FAILED THIRD GRADE!" What a motivator that was. I quickly reviewed and won the game!
Looks like you guys had a great day!! The kids all look cute in their PJ's.
Glad you all had fun!
Looks like a great Christmas at your house.
Looks so fun. Lots of happy faces that morning. The kids' jammies are cute too!!
How's the game coming? I just love K's expression, sooo cute!
Post a Comment