Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Memories...

2006

Trying to get all three kids to cooperate was a daunting task. This year our pictures were taken by a professional ~ not that it made a difference!

2004
A few days before the holidays we went to NYC with my parents and my sister. We let the kids fill up their own bucket of chocolate at the Hershey Store... It didn't take long before someone got into it! A cute chocolate mess!

2002
Here I am 9 months pregnant and ready to pop!
The little lady was due the day after Christmas,
we are glad she waited a few days longer...

9 comments:

smlaw said...

That is a cute trip down memory lane. I like how Samson is yawning throughout the second video. I am excited to get video of Christmas morning with H this year.

zeeny said...

So fun!! You look too cute pregnant!

Bonster said...

What great memories, thanks for sharing! I'm jealous, you look great pregnant! It's so fun seeing when kids were younger, they just grow way tooooo fast!

Bonster said...

OK, there is a new blog for R that I'm making and he is the pokemon master, not me, I don't know why it did that!

annaniccole said...

How fun to watch everyone over the years. I need to get a camcorder.

Anonymous said...

I have a request... Will you e-mail me those videos of Christmas morning or take off you music??? I want to hear how cute your kids are but it's difficult!

Thanks!

Natalie said...

Whit - Scroll down to where the music box is and click on pause... sometimes it needs to be clicked twice, then you can listen to the videos...

Anonymous said...

Those videos are too cute! I love watching them. I can't wait to see this years with the little J man!

Guinevere said...

M & I love your recent posts. We just giggled at S on Christmas morning (yawning). It was fun to see your kids so little. We didn't know them then and it was neat to sneak a peak. You look amazing 9 months pregnant too.