Monday, August 23, 2010

Park City

After a delicious lunch while visiting Uncle Ed at his restaurant in Park City, we decided to hit the mountain for some summer fun!

"Park City was awesome. I had a lot of fun riding the slide down the mountain. It was really hot and I was sweating! I thought it would be cool to jump out of the lift, but mom wouldn't let me"

My little riding buddy! He pushed the handle down the entire way!

She has just barely reached the 48" height requirement to ride alone. She wasn't nervous at all and was looking forward to riding by herself. I felt really REALLY bad for the three people following her down the mountain. She may not have been nervous, but she sure was slow!

You can't visit Park City without stopping in for a treat at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. My favorite - the Apple Pie Apple!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

What a blast! They used to have an alpine slide near us in NY (Song mountain) -- so sad it's gone now.

Anonymous said...

I love all the updates, I need to start working on my blog!

That was such a fun day... and I can't stop laughing when I think of poor Kailey who struggled pushing down her bar thing.

smlaw said...

We always go to the rocky mountain chocolate factory. The apples are amazing! So fun!

Lucy said...

The headquarters for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory are in my hometown...if you ever want to visit:)

Looks like a fun day. we love Alpine Sliding!

museumeg said...

That Alpine Slide is so fun! And I had the best thing at that Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It was a Butterfinger-dipped marshmallow. Delish!

Guinevere said...

Park City is one of our favorites! The Alpine Slide rocks. Your summer looks filled with so many fun times & memories. Niagra Falls, the Pageant, Days of '47, whew!! C is totally tall, K is a little princess, and J looks like a dude. Give everyone a high 5 from us. Enjoy your last weeks of summer friend.