Saturday, August 14, 2010

Palmyra

Our kids loved the Hill Cumorah Pageant! It was truly an amazing experience, I was so proud of how well the kids paid attention to the stories ~ I was a little worried, because they are pretty young... But, they really did surprise me. They were so excited when they recognized some of their favorite scripture stories from The Book of Mormon.

The next day we visited the Sacred Grove. We had visited a year ago, but didn't get to spend as much time there as we would have liked... so this year we took our time. I think the kids got a little bored. Pay special attention to the conversation between our littlest rugrats!

They are good kids... they keep us laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow~ So pretty! I want to go back for a visit.

Jackson, is a funny guy. LOL

Child Family said...

You are so lucky to live so close to those Church history spots. So jealous.