Last night our little lady attended her last girl scout meeting as a Daisy scout. She has had so much fun these last two years with her amazing leaders and this darling group of girls. She is so excited that she is now a brownie. They had a fun little ceremony in the park where the girls bridged from daisies to brownies.
Here she is taking off her daisy smock and crossing the bridge. As they cross the bridge they pick up a handful of wishing dust and make a wish for the upcoming year.
Our new little brownie troop!
At the end of May, the girls marched in the Memorial Day parade downtown. It was an incredibly hot and humid day, but the girls were troopers and did their best!
We are so happy that she is excited for another year of girl scouts!

4 comments:
Awe how fun!!! Congrats for graduating to Brownie!!! :) That is so neat. I was a girl scout growing up and I just love it when I hear other little girls in the program who really enjoy it! I love the etiquette lessons how fun! :) Good luck this next year!
So cute. My mom never let me be a girl scout. i think the dues were too rich for her blood;-) Instead, I was in brownie's poor step-child program, Campfire. I didn't get far.
I love her sweet smile.
Way to go Kailey. looks like she is doing some fun things and enjoying it.
Love all the pictures from the different activities. FUN!
What a fun group you have. Imagine how much fun your going to have in Brownies. Such a beautiful girl! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment