Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5K

We ran in our very first 5K race last weekend.
It was a super hilly course and it was pouring rain!
The good news is the next race can't be worse!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! Will the next 5K be here with us?

Child Family said...

Good for you! Look like fun.

The Merrell Family said...

Way to go! How fun that you got to do it together!

museumeg said...

Wow! Great job! I'm thinking about getting on this running bandwagon.

chellae said...

Congratulations! You are going to be so geared up for the 24th 5K. Keep up the good work. And I'll tell you what, I'd prefer running in the rain to running in the heat any day.

Jen said...

Great job guys! What an accomplishment. We are all so proud of you both. Good luck at your next one.