We were given a beautiful cello by my parents... and look who is learning to play! He has a 30 minute lesson once a week at school with about ten other kids. This is what I get to listen to nearly every night. You'll get a kick out of the ending ~ also what I have to listen to every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Me, Mom, and Brandon are all sitting around the computer watching Carson play. He plays so well and it sounds so good!
Loved the ending! What cute kids you have!
How fun! I love the cello! What a great instrument to learn!
He actually sounds really good. Not that I expected anything less...but for such a short time he is awesome! I love the ending as well!
What a bunch of cute kids. You sound great Carson! Keep up the excellent work. Love you! Aunt Jen
Really cool! i've always loved the sound of the cello. it's the alto sound and I'm a fan. The cute kids at the end was a definite perk to see.
How fun! I thought the cello was a little bigger than that, but that must be pretty big to carry around! WAY TO GO CARSON!
The cello Carson is playing is a 3/4 size - they have smaller ones for students too. Half sizes and such... He had his first demo concert last night and it was pretty fun to watch them all.
Post a Comment