Sunday, September 13, 2009

My little lady...

Since she was born, we have always called her our little lady.
Today in church my little lady gave her first talk... all by herself!
(she didn't even want me to stand close by... just in case!)
When we were in Utah this spring, she went shopping with a special aunt who let her choose something to take home. She chose this cute ladybug bracelet and necklace... and wanted to wear it today!
My little lady is growing up.

"The sun is in my eyes!"

4 comments:

museumeg said...

I thought she looked so cute today at church and she gave a great talk! I was impressed!

Anonymous said...

I must say... she is a STYLIN little lady. I love the gray with the red, so cute! AND, sounds like so has a totally, wonderful, amazing, super cool, fun aunt! ;)
I love that she wanted to call me and give me her talk over the phone. She did a great job!

Lucy said...

She is gorgeous, Natalie! I love her nickname too.

Jen said...

You are so beautiful. Great job on your talk. You are really growing up. Love you!