Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09~09~09

They all went to school today... I had two and a half hours all to myself.
These are the three first graders at the bus stop. They were all in the same Kindergarten class last year and this year they are all in different classes.
These are the two handsome fourth graders at the bus stop.

Here's to hoping for another fantastic school year!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a little time to yourself to get things done! Congrats! Hope the kids had great days at school today. Best of luck you little cuties! Aunt Jen

Jessica said...

I love "first day" pictures. So, what did you do with your 2 1/2 hours to yourself?

Anonymous said...

Cutest pictures ever! C is turning into a little man. He looks so grown up. Love K's outfit, she looks adorable! J looked pretty excited about going to school too...

Can't wait to hear all about it! What cute kids you have. I miss them!

Child Family said...

Seriously, I will dance down the street with joy when I have 2 1/2 hours to myself!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are making the most of it.