Monday, June 8, 2009

School Fun Day ~

I spent the morning watching these cute Kindergartners playing outside. It is actually the first time I have been to the school for Fun Day/Field Day and I am so glad I made it. The kids had so much fun with their friends and it was a beautiful day to just sit and watch. Go Blue!!

After driving home for a quick bite for lunch, I headed back to the school to spend a little of my afternoon watching the Third Graders... they are old pro's at Field Day and know how to play the games, so there was much less explaining and much more playing. Way to go, Red!

The little guy was so good, I had to reward him with time on the playground! What a beautiful day - Rain is expected the rest of the week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see the kids in action! I have a HUGE smile on my face as I look at all the pics.

Kailey is so adorable running around with her friend. They look like twiners with their blue on and pigtails!

Woah Carson! Look at that competitive face!!! (It looks like he is getting ready to run or something!) I bet Grandpa would love to see the picture of Carson jumping the hurdles (sp ?)!

And Jackson...love that boy!

Fun day! Thanks for posting the new pics! I miss those kids... and you too!

Guinevere said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Lucy said...

The universal field day! I'm glad you got to go and see your children have such a great day.