Although my previous post would indicate that our Anniversary was lame, we did do something special for each other and bought a new piece of art for our home ((which is something we rarely do)! We've seen this picture a lot recently in our monthly Deseret Book brochures, but it wasn't until Costco in Utah was having huge sale (with personalization & shipping) from www.culturalhall.com that we decided to go out on a limb and get it! Thanks Carrie and Mike for helping us get it ordered.
(Either the picture is crooked on our wall, or I wasn't holding the camera straight...)
(Either the picture is crooked on our wall, or I wasn't holding the camera straight...)

7 comments:
Love it! I would love one like that of the Timpanogas Temple where we got sealed.
I have been wanting that same print for a long time! Love it!
I love the coloring of it!! What a fun gift!
It beautiful! Where did you end up hanging it? JEN
we just ordered a picture from there! I love it!
That picture is sooo beautiful! It looks perfect with your paint!:)
The personalization is so pretty. This is something you guys will love forever (and your kids will fight over when you die). So if you need some help keeping an eye on the kiddos so you can go out, we'd be happy to help do a movie and pizza night or something like.
Post a Comment