Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Snow Party

With six of his friends and his dad,
he spent some time in the snow fort and sledding.
It was a great day for an outdoor snow party!
Seriously, check out that cake ~
I know, I know... I am amazing!

12 comments:

Child Family said...

That looks awesome. You are still a perfectionist.

Anonymous said...

What a fun party and look at that HUGE grin on his face!! Well you are done with your kids birthday's and parties until November...that should be a relief!

museumeg said...

Nice cake! You're making the rest of us look bad! Seriously though, what a great mom!

Bonster said...

That cake is totally awesome!

JeMM said...

I love the snowflake details on the cake you may know your amazing but I still think you should hear it often - so YOU ARE SO VERY AMAZING!

Carrie Tidwell said...

You have thrown some seriously good parties lately. I bet it was everything he imagined in his snow/sledding party! How fun for them. We love you Carson! Too bad you aren't closer Nat so you can make birthday cakes all year round for the rest of us! Love you!

Suzanne said...

You throw the cutest theme parties for your kids. And your cakes are always super cute. Nice job being so creative and crafty!

Kim said...

Hey Lady!! Whats Up?? I'm sooooo jealous of your snow!!!! Maybe not all 6 months of it but at LEAST a couple weeks!!haha And the cake..well honey you are a domesticated DIVA, pat you self on the back...twice...well.....make it three!! hahaha laters!

I stinketh not!! said...

And you where worried about that? My gosh you rock!

Guinevere said...

What a fun idea for a birthday party. The snow is AMAZING!! The snowman cake is very clever. Give all you kiddos a five from the Woodruff's!! Happy Birthday C.

Lucy said...

You are amazing. You should check out my masterful cake-decorating abilities. But that may only add more awareness to your awesomeness.

Great party.

zeeny said...

The cake looks great! I can't believe how big he is getting! What a good boy you have!