Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Snow Day ~

The kids were home from school today... our first snow day of 2009!
Technically, they closed schools because of the ice and freezing rain ~
Here are some photos we took in the snow during the holiday break.
The kids love it when their dad snow blows the driveway - He does it so
all the snow lands in one big mound. Then he goes in with a shovel
and carves out the pathway and bench seats. One time we were out,
and came home to find three kids (not our own) playing on the snowfort.
I guess our kids aren't the only ones who love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun parents they have!! I love how Carson goes like two feet on the sled and Kailey goes into the neighbor's yard.

Child Family said...

So much snow! It looks beautiful. What a fun day for them.

Anonymous said...

Hola Natalie! It's Alex.
I love that video.
Its so great to here all your voices. I miss you sooo much. I heard Kailey laugh and I just like started laughing because it reminded me of when we were all eating dinner, and Kailey wouldn't stop laughing! So I start to laugh at Kailey for laughing so hard and cute... then all of us are laughing!!
I love you all soo soo much.
I officially can not wait until Florida,
<3

damama said...

How cute!!! Go, Kailey, go

I stinketh not!! said...

How the Heck did she go so far??? Great hill!

JeMM said...

She went so far I love it!

zeeny said...

Your snow forts are always so cool. My kids would love that, I guess I have never thought to do it!