We made his favorite cinnamon rolls while he was at school.
He is having a snow sledding party on Saturday so the cake will have to wait.
~
My pregnancy was pretty easy with him. The labor and
delivery was not easy at all (and I am pretty tough).
He was posterior...which explains all the back labor.
It was a natural childbirth, all natural except for the
pitosin that was used to speed things along!
He was born on his due date and shares his birthday
with his cousin (same year, different time zones).
Today was a much more enjoyable day
than it was nine years ago!
Happy Birthday, Kiddo!


7 comments:
Look how cute you look pregnant with him. Carson we love you and hope you had a very happy birthday! I can't wait to see pictures from you snow sledding party!
Natural childbirth, what???!!! I gotta hear that story. Oh, man.
Happy Birthday Carson! We can't believe you are 9!!! Love the pregnancy picture Nat!
Happy B-day to him. the double digits were hard for me and the upcoming teen years, well I'm not there yet but it's too fast. I'm so glad you enjoy all your kids so much. You are a great mom!
Great pregnancy picture. Sure you don't want to do that again. I sure enjoyed having Carson when I substituted for his primary class.
Happy Birthday to C!! What a great first born you have! Life just seems to go so quickly, especially when you are watching such great kids grow up!
Wow! Time flies. I still remember visiting you in your apartment right after you had him!
Post a Comment