Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks and Giving ~

At Thanksgiving time, we often share with others all that we are thankful for. My family has so much to be thankful for... we are VERY thankful for all that we've been blessed with - family, friends, health and happiness.
The list goes on (click to see last years list). One of my sisters suggested
we focus on the giving part of the holiday, so we are trying to focus
on how we can GIVE more of ourselves this holiday season.
How can you give of yourself this time of year?
Don't just count your blessings, make your blessings count!

3 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

Thats a really great idea, I sure hope I can help those in need this holiday season.

Zoo Keeper said...

Sounds great to me! I needed to hear that. I think we need to concentrate on giving more than getting. Hope your doing great!

Dani W said...

Oh I love that last line... very proactive I love it! :) I totally agree with you!