"Horses, Saratoga Style is a whimsical and unique outdoor sculpture
exhibit featuring 24 fiberglass horses transformed through creative
artistry. These magnificent sculptures were vibrantly brought
to life to tell a story or awaken memories of a unique place or time."
We drive by the horses, but never walk around and look closely at them.
Tonight we decided to take the kids for a walk downtown ~
what we didn't know was there was an outdoor music festival going on...
Now she's got the dancing fever!

4 comments:
Fun! Wish I did something like that yesterday! I was stuck inside all day! O well, at least today I will get to enjoy outside!
We went down Saturday night. They had several stations set up with bands. There was guy at Ben & Jerry's that could sing, play the guitar and many other instruments at the same time by using his feet. He reminded me of Dave Matthews. Devin said he sounded more like Jack Johnson. Anyway, I thought that some of the horses were different. My favorite is the mirrored one. I am so glad you took pictures! You are too clever.
I love J and his dance moves!!
Super fun. I remember all those horses... almost makes me miss beautiful Saratoga! Your kids are so cute and look like they are having fun!
Post a Comment