First of all sorry I haven't been to your blog in a while. Looks like scout camp was a success! What fun! Great job on all the merit badges you earned Carson! Keep up the great work! Love, Aunt Jen
Great job on all of your merit badges! I know the rifle shooting is pretty difficult to get. You must be a great aim like Grandpa Tufts! Keep up the great work. Love, Aunt Jen
2 comments:
First of all sorry I haven't been to your blog in a while. Looks like scout camp was a success! What fun! Great job on all the merit badges you earned Carson! Keep up the great work! Love, Aunt Jen
Great job on all of your merit badges! I know the rifle shooting is pretty difficult to get. You must be a great aim like Grandpa Tufts! Keep up the great work. Love, Aunt Jen
Post a Comment