That was AWESOME! You have an amazing orchestra! I LOVED the glasses! Was it hard to see the music with them on? Thanks for posting it. I REALLY REALLY enjoyed it! You have a very talented young man there. Keep up the great work Carson! Love you! Aunt Jen
5 comments:
I love it!!! I love the unexpected music and he does such an awesome job!!!
I love it!!! I love the unexpected music and he does such an awesome job!!!
Cool! I’m trying to figure out why there are two conductors, though. He looks snazzy in his shades:)
That was AWESOME! You have an amazing orchestra! I LOVED the glasses! Was it hard to see the music with them on? Thanks for posting it. I REALLY REALLY enjoyed it! You have a very talented young man there. Keep up the great work Carson! Love you! Aunt Jen
Amazing! He is so talented!
Post a Comment