Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun Day!

Today was fun day at the elementary school. I had to divide my time between kindergarten, second grade, and fifth grade. It was fun to see the kids having such a great time with their friends. GO GREEN!

3 comments:

Karalee said...

Fun. When I read your blog I am excited that my kids will be going to school there too. And your video-editing skills are very impressive.

zeeny said...

Very fun! Do they all do it on the same day? If so, that is kind of nice! Loved J's face when he got water on him!

Anonymous said...

Awesome slide show! Is it strange that I get teary eyed while watching that? I can't believe how grown up your kids are, especially Kailey. She looked so beautiful with her long hair... and so old! I loved Jackson's facial reaction after he got water poured onto his head. It was cute to hear Carson's classmates cheering him! GO GREEN!

We miss and love you guys!