Thursday, May 13, 2010

Picture day for Dance ~

Such a fun costume, and the dance is pretty fun to watch too!

This is my favorite costume!
Click here to watch her practice her ballet dance.

She loves her Jazz dance. Click here to see her practice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO FUN! Can't wait to see pics and video from the actual recital! Kailey- You're beautiful!

Jen said...

Such a beautiful little princess you have. You look beautiful! Aunt Jen

Dani W said...

Oh how fun!!! I love her little costumes! She is just adorable! :)

smlaw said...

So fun. I love dance and so does hallie. i am excited for Peter to be done with school so that we can afford some good fun dance classes. The costumes are so fun and she will love to see those pictures as she gets older.

Unknown said...

I lost my computer...lost your blog address...and am now re-finding it! So fun to see what's going with your family! My brother Ryan just moved to NYC with his wife...we may be coming for a visit! Would be over the top to get to see you!!

NIcole Erickson said...

Ha ha! I was signed in under Royal's name when I commented! It's really me :)