Great job Carson! I wish the piano had been a little softer so I could really enjoy the cellos, but it was great! Aunt Jen
Wow Carson - I really likes the Cello section's solo part! Good job!
Your kiddos are so talented and cute to boot! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I've been a super slacker and not commented on anyone's blogs or facebook pages lately. But know we think your awesome family often! Happy spring.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great job Carson! I wish the piano had been a little softer so I could really enjoy the cellos, but it was great! Aunt Jen
Wow Carson - I really likes the Cello section's solo part! Good job!
Your kiddos are so talented and cute to boot! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I've been a super slacker and not commented on anyone's blogs or facebook pages lately. But know we think your awesome family often! Happy spring.
Post a Comment