Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lots of fun...

We have had a lot of fun this past week. Grandma, Aunt Whitney and our cute little cousin Emery came to spend a long weekend with us. We started by celebrating a double digit birthday! I can't believe I have a 10 year old ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We enjoyed taking this little cutie pie out to lunch a few times. I can't believe how big she is... She is even adorable when she is throwing a tantrum!
We enjoyed a fun family night with special numbers like these... Grandma danced the Hula with our little lady! Seriously, this has got to be one of the cutest things ever!
And another musical number with the cello and Grandma on the (computer) piano..
We have such a fun time with Grandma when she comes to visit!
There is nothing she won't do for her grandkids~

Grandma brought out her fancy chocolate fountain for us to enjoy... YUM ~

We had so much fun with a toddler running around the house and can't wait to see Emery again this summer! Thanks for visiting us everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! SO cute and SO funny!! I'll be posting my video of the same thing pretty soon!

Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable, and Emery is such a cute girl. I had tons of fun with her in Nursery :)

Ashley B. said...

Wow - happy birthday double-digiter!!!

Lucy said...

So fun to see your family. We'll be getting a double digit-er in two months. It's flying by, isn't it Natalie?