Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disneyworld 2009

Our family spent a week in Orlando with this good looking group!
There was twenty three of us...
3 grandparents, 8 adults, 2 teenagers, 8 kids and 2 babies ~
We spent our first day at the Magic Kingdom.
It was hot and humid... we were so glad we brought our spray fans!
My kids loved having breakfast with the characters. They had so much fun with Winnie the Pooh and friends... although I think Piglet was a bit offended when Uncle Brandon started taunting him with the bacon.
The younger kids enjoyed all the stars from their favorite Disney movies and cartoons at Hollywood Studios. The older kids loved the HSM 3 party!
Can you guess how excited he was to see this fella? My favorite park was Epcot - I loved wandering around the different countries in the World Showcase. France has the most delicious Napolean & Mexico has yummy Nachos!

The splash park was a great place to cool off... after all, it was super HOT!

Now what do I have to look forward to??

7 comments:

chellae said...

So fun! You picked a great week to miss all the rain and cold. Can't wait to hear all about it and check out your FL tan. What a great group you had.

zeeny said...

How fun! Welcome back! It's always hard coming back and trying to settle in without family. At least you have the summer to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

What a great vacation we had! We better start planning the next one so we can have something to look forward to!

Child Family said...

I am so jealous. I would just love to see how excited my kids would be! You're the cutest, Nat.

Lucy said...

What a great looking trip! And it was fun to see your whole family. We have never done the Disney thing on either coast, but hopefully we'll experience a trip like this soon.

Welcome back to reality...:)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures from your trip...it looks like you had a lot of fun. Disney is just magical no matter your age. Aunt JEN

Dani W said...

Thanks! Well Ryan had been to the Canadian side of Niagara before & I had only been to the US side once before and with a time constraint we just stayed on home turf. Ry said the American side is not as bad as people say. That and there are a lot of attractions for the falls on the US side. I loved it just as much the second time as I did the first! We didnt stay long but I HIGHLY recommend going on the Maid of the Mist!!!