Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girl Scout Jamboree

Our little Daisy (pictured far right) attended the Girl Scout Jamboree
last weekend. This picture was featured in the Daily Gazette.
Thank you to her Kindergarten teacher who saw it and sent it home to us.
The theme was "Go Green with Girl Power."
She came home with lots of different recycling related activities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little Daisy Scout I've ever seen. I bet she feels famous! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you in less than 60 days!

Carrie Tidwell said...

How did the cookie orders go...did you ever order mine? She sure is a cutie

Guinevere said...

We know a celebrity!! She's such a cutie. Gotta love girl scout cookies...We miss you so much too. I wish we had our own plane.

Child Family said...

Is Girl Scouts a really popular program in NY? It looks like lots of fun for her.