Wednesday, June 4, 2008

N Y C

I took a trip into the city with my super fun sister-in-law.
She had never been to the city so we checked out the tourist sites!

What is better than Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity?
A Peanut Butter Frozen Hot Chocolate!!
Y U M M Y

Yes, I realize you can see up my nose!

6 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

Oh that loooks like a ton of fun. I can't wait to head back down there. I have never heard of peanut butter frozen hot chocolate. Sounds way yummy.

zeeny said...

So fun. Glad you got to go back so soon!

Joanie said...

I just found your blog! I haven't seen you forever! We'll need to have lunch.

Joanie said...

I just found your blog! We need to have lunch!

museumeg said...

That looks way yummy! I gotta go to Serendipity one day! I'm so glad I found your blog. This is so fun!
-Megan

JeMM said...

Two trip to NCY in such a short time I would call you spoiled but that would just be the jealousy talking! I think all the adventures we can get are definatily deserved, needed, and just really fun!